This talk is from Shai Meir, our B2C group leader.
He spoke at a Dev.IL meetup, on July 11, 2017, hosted by our office.
In this survival guide:
– Be proud of your workplace, but remember you are your own brand.
– Reciprocity and directness
– It’s not about honesty, it’s about your own chair
– Go to interviews where you want to work
– It’s okay to be better
– Why am I underpaid? The junior full-stack engineer paradox
– Don’t lie, and don’t apologize
– How to become attractive in the market – signal everyone
– You only have one hour, make the most of it